Forum de l'ASKA: Association Sportive de Korfbal d'Amiens
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum de l'ASKA: Association Sportive de Korfbal d'Amiens

Lieu pour échanger vos idées sur le Korfbal, le seul sport collectif mixte, résulats de championnats, photos et autre...

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – ...
Voir le deal
999.99 €

Tasmania dating - New to all of this

AuteurMessage
WaggaWag
Invité

Tasmania dating  - New to all of this Empty
MessageSujet: Tasmania dating - New to all of this   Tasmania dating  - New to all of this Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juil - 1:47

Toowoomba online dating - Treat me like the slut I am My name is Kali BATTS i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. singles in Wagga Wagga free online dating Queensland free online dating live chat dating New South Wales dating Canberra-Queanbeyan online dating I like to drink socially most of the time so u have to have a lot of energy to keep up with this gem. If u like good fun coversation and the element of suprise all the time then im ya girl. Nothing serious yet just some fun. Hope to hear from u sexy guys soon muah . Little things make me happy. I must absoultely laugh daily. I get happy making others happy. Famiyl is really important to me and I couldn't see life any other way. I have a very kind heart and just wan to be peaceful and happ.y I assure you that I have a sense of compassion and selflessness that in today’s world is rare. But you must understand that with that comes a woman with her own mind, her own pursuits, and an expectation of nothing less than what she knows she deserves. Unlike many women, I nkow exactly what I am looking for and I will know when I find it. I need a guy who loves is family and is a great friend. Who likes to traveel trying new things and go to new places. Who have some of the same intrest but who is also his own person. Who likes to spend quality time but who isn't clingy. Just a FUN guy who will make me smile who has a good heart and APPRCEIATES A GOOD WOMAN. I am looking for a genuine man. My prince. A man who I have things in common with, and our differences compliment one another/ablance one another out. If you want to know more, send me a message. Im a very sweet person, and easy to get along with and you will never have a bad dazy with me around. The thing that makes me unique is that its so easy to fall in love with me. I love to listen to a variety of music but mostly r&b.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Tasmania dating - New to all of this
Page 1 sur 1